Firmware can be updated from the homepage of the Hyperspace app. In the device list, a download icon will be visible on each connected device if there is an update available.
Latest version: v1.6
Changelog from v1.0
- Fixed broken device UI on Google Pixel phones
- Removed the ability to swipe between sections in the control UI
- Improved connection process reliability
- Added "identify" feature on device list, flashing circle icon. Pressing this will dim/flash the lights in the device to identify it
- Added the firmware update feature. When a firmware update is available, a download icon will appear on each device in the list
- Added spinning loading wheel during connection process
- Removed WiFi captive window when connecting directly to HyperCube AP
- Fixed "Ignition" symmetry for HC15
- Fixed "Ignition" crash on pattern startup in certain cases
- Fixed "Flux Capacitor" 0 intensity crash
- Modified "Gravitational Wave" pattern - now a pulsing beam of light
- Fixed synced color issue for "Atomic Generator"
- Longer & improved light beams for HC15 "Ultra Sound"
- Breathing pattern now changes color on max brightness to smooth the effect
- Slowed and smoothed color changes on Convergence and Prismatic Alignment
- Improved "Scintillation" sparkle timing and intensity controls
- Added "Chromatic Flux" manual intensity changes
- Improved "Spectral Shift" color sync
- Improved "Breathing" color and timing sync
- Improved "Comets" color cycles
- Added extra sound reactive sparkles:
- "Rainbow Symphony"
- "Sonic Superposition"
- "Melodic Fusion"
- "Chromatic Soundwave"
- "Sound Smash"